What beauty product are we in need of most at this time of year?
With the festive season just a distant memory, but the dark circles and poor skin from late nights and too much junk weighing heavily on our minds, there can only be one solution.. CONCEALER!
Here are my top 5!
1) Sally Hansen Quick Cover Makeup and Concealer (http://bit.ly/Kt4dIE) . Inexpensive, but quality product that covers imperfections in an instant.
2) Sleek Makeup Corrector and Concealer Palette (http://bit.ly/1iJs6dS). Not only does this product come in 5 colours covering the entire range of skin colours, but it also has a built in mirror in the compact making it VERY handy out and about. Perfect for touch ups with its corrector, concealer and setting powder.
3) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Smoothing Concealer (http://bit.ly/1aabJ5r). One of our top 5 because of the Ceramide technology, helps fight ageing whilst evening out your skin tone. What more could a girl want?!
4) Rimmel Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer (http://bit.ly/1efhY71). Excellent dual action concealer, the inner core works and treats the blemishes whilst the outer covers them perfectly. Very light, and does not clog the pores.
5) Bourjois Brush Unifying and Illuminating Concealer (http://bit.ly/1da66qr). Brilliant brush for precise application, with an excellent creamy consistency. Brightens your features as well as hiding your flaws. Very light, and does not clog the pores.
Are there any that you would add to the list?
Happy New Year!